ginger afternoons

Sunday, October 24, 2010

[ ♡ ] Recent Purchases - Target



I've been looking everywhere for the different components to my costume but all I've found so far are lashes but I haven't been looking too hard. I got the Fright Night Bat Girl Lashes from the costume section at Target for $5.89. They're really lush and full and perfectly dramatic for a night out!


It comes with the lashes, LashGrip glue and a picker upper. I will probably toss out the picker upper and not use the glue because I've found that the Duo lashglue smells less intense. I also picked up another pair from Ardelle.


This pair is really pretty and soft because the hairs are more like feathers. I've had a pair of these before and before I got them at a little Beauty supply store in a not so safe nieghborhood and have been debating going back to get another pair when I saw this a Target! I'm so glad I didn't have to go back!
I also got some cotton circles for my daily toning and they're closed at the edges which is also great! I've been using korean cotten pads because they're just higher quality and they don't tear apart as soon as they get soaked and I'm running out. I've been using some from the Faceshop in Chicago and I only have like 20 left so I'm glad my sister told me about these from Target because the sides being sealed make it so that it won't tear as easily!

And then I'm trying a maybelline lipstick for the first time in Pink Please. It's a very cute baby pink and I wore it on my look of the day yesterday, you can check it out below. So far, no reaction so fingers crossed!


♡ PaNhia

No comments:

Post a Comment