ginger afternoons

Sunday, October 24, 2010

[ ♡ ] Fanfiction Overhaul



I used to be very active in the fanfiction community, namely thai fanfictions. I actually started writing to practice for my bsts (a mn standarized test for 10th graders) but I just kept writing because I loved the rush of responses and how they shaped the outcome of my stories. But since I've gotten older, I've had less time to sit in front of a screen and more time to go out and thus, my fanfiction career slowly dissipated. I have not written anything of substance for a few years. I now keep a vault of the old stories in a forum and old data disks. If you want to read them, look forward to posts or go to:
ui
Usagi_inc Forum

I did most of my writing at ETasia until they took it down. I have one missing fanfic that I didn't save from that site so if anybody has a copy of "for 12 years" starring num and kob, please please let me know. In the mean time I'm doing a major overhaul of my fanfics starting with the most recent. I'm renaming most of them and changing a few characters here and there. Anyways here is a snapshot of my author bio from years and years ago at fanfictionrealm2
ffr2
Here is the link to the page: Fan Fiction Realm 2

More recently (as in 2 years or so ago lol) I posted at the following two sites:

Sarnworld
sw
Sarnworld Forum

SpicyForum
sp
Spicy Forum

I'm trying to get back in the writing game, need more time and motivation! More updates soon.

♥ PaNhia


No comments:

Post a Comment