ginger afternoons

Sunday, October 24, 2010

http://covetandconquer.wordpress.com/wp-admin/post.php?post=178&action=edit


I'm a little behind on posting but these are purchases from Mac and Sephora at the Mall of America from Friday. First off, Sephora:

I got the Smashbox Photo finish Primer, smashbox lid primer and smashbox pore primer. They're pretty good so far. The photo Primer is definitely helping because my face doesn't get as oily during the day now. I just don't like that it no longer comes in the square pump packaging because I just like the pump better for dispersing the product. The lid primer is nice but I use a primer everyday so I can't reallly say it's any worse or better than other primers. I will do a swatch comparison in another post using my three lid primers. I will however say that I don't use Urban Decay because I don't like the shape of the bottle.

Next, from Mac:


Mac Concealer in NC30. It works pretty well and matches me almost perfectly so I'm not complaining. I have mentioned before that I try to stay away from Mac because I don't like that so many people are crazy over it but I do like to try some of their products. I just refuse to be a Mac fangirl, that's all :)

♡ PaNhia

No comments:

Post a Comment