ginger afternoons

Sunday, October 24, 2010

[ ♡ ] June’s Package from Korea!



I’m so excited and happy! Last week I helped my Korean friend June edit her essay and she sent me a package! It was so sweet of her! I met June last spring when I was a buddy for the Globe Program at Carlson with June’s roommate Jessica. I told her not to get me anything but she’s so sweet she did it anyways.

So just about 20 minutes ago my dad walks in and hands me a package and goes: who do you know from Korea? And then I squealed like an actual fangirl for a few seconds. He was like: are they sending you drugs? Lol, my dad…
Photobucket
So I proceed to look at it and I notice it’s not any old box, it’s got a cute mouse design on it! I mean even their packaging is cute! (remember, I’m a sucker for packaging)
Photobucket
Photobucket
First there was a little notecard in an envelope sealed with a fake wax! It was so cute!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I dug further and found this:
Photobucket
Photobucket
And inside:
Photobucket
Photobucket

Everything’s just so nice and cute! I’m definitely sending her something back! P.s. This is another shot of the box!
Photobucket

♡ PaNhia

No comments:

Post a Comment