ginger afternoons

Sunday, October 24, 2010

[ ♡ ] 30 Day Blogging Challenge – Day 8


Day 08- Short term goals for this month and why.

1.) Find a job – because my student loans need to be repaid soon
2.) Do more graphics – because I miss it and I need to keep up or I’ll forget all my shortcuts
3.) Write – now that I’m no longer in school, I don’t write anymore and I fear I’ll get rusty
4.) Rework my finances – due to unforeseen circumstances, I have to rebudget myself for the trip
5.) Shop or put together my outfit for the fall photoshoot – it’s this weekend and my outfit this year has to naturally beat my outfit last year lol 
6.) Design and make my Halloween Costume yikes – because I can’t find a dress that fits the picture in my head, therefore I’m paying a visit to my sewing machine
7.) Make Choua’s dress – lol, basically same reason as 6
8.) Find a way to wear my fall shoes without putting them in my room – because my shoe closet is now downstairs and I don’t ever go down there so I don’t wear them


♡ PaNhia

No comments:

Post a Comment