ginger afternoons

Sunday, October 24, 2010

[ ♡ ] Daily Routine



Xti did a routine makeup post at her blog: http://beatificcaptures.blogspot.com/

and I decided cool, I'll do a response post! My routine is a lot longer than hers unfortunately because I wear more make up but here goes:

1.) Wash face with Origins Checks and Balance Cleanser
2.) Pat face down with towel then tone with Origins Purifying Toner
3.) Moisturize and Protect with Neutregena Visibily Even Moisturizer with age defying helioplex and spf 30!
***bonus step (just started doing again): use Murad eye cream in spf15
4.) Use either Vasceline lipblam or eos lipbalm in Honeydew
5.) Prime face with Smashbox Photofinish face primer
6.) Use a lighter concealer under my eyes to brighten them up
7.) Put on Foundation (Revlon Photoready in 007)
8.) Conceal spots with Mac concealer in NC30
9.) Put on blush on the apples of my cheeks
10.) Define my cheekbones a bit with bronzer under the blush
11.) Use BareEssentuals Mineral Veil to set all my makeup
12.) Prime my eyelid with Smashbox or NYX primer
13.) use an angle brush to fill in my eyebrows using a brown shadow
14.) highlight my lid all over with a vanilla or light color
15.) use a color on the lid
16.) color on the crease
17.) color on the outer corner
18.) eyeliner on top and bottom if desired
19.) do hair for 30 mins
20.) curl eye lashes with Shu Uemura curler and put on mascara (I do this after hair because I don't want my curler to touch my liner when its still fresh)
21.) line lips with nude liner on the outside
22.) and finally liptstick!

wheww, that was long. Maybe I'll do a post with actual pictures one day!


No comments:

Post a Comment