ginger afternoons

Sunday, October 24, 2010

[ ♡ ] Look of the Day - 10/15/10



Just a quick look of the day post!

Hair: I did a blow out today. My hair is a medium thick and very frizzy so it takes a lot of product to tame it. It used to be really thick but I've been dying it so it's not as lush anymore but I still need lots of products to keep it under control. Today I Washed my hair then towel dried it. After that I run my fingers through with a smoothing cream from Pantene and then spray all my hair with a heat protecting spray again from Pantene then then I clip it up and blow dry 2 inch sections starting at the bottom. This process takes a really long time but the results are awesome!
Makeup: Face- Revlon Photoready foundation in 007 cool biege, sonia kashuk concealer in medium, nyx eye primer, eyeshadows from coastal scent pallete, revlon mineral blush, elf bronzer, falsies mascara, loreal felt tip liner.

outfit: shirt-From Korea, leggings, blazer f21, shoes DSW

♡ PaNhia

No comments:

Post a Comment