ginger afternoons

Sunday, October 24, 2010

[ ♡ ] Oh My Questions - 1



Here's a little questionnaire taken from Victoria at http://vjwk.tumblr.com/

Five things you will find if you open my bag:
1. phone
2. plain unlined moleskin notebook
3. planner
4. go to bag full of stuff
5. coral wallet

Five things in my bedroom:
1. clothes, clothes and clothes galore
2. my makeup
3. a hot pink caboodles train case
4. a sewing machine
5. framed pictures from vogue

Five things I have planned for the week:
1. movie night on friday
2. MOA on friday
3. funeral on sunday
4. job shopping
5. Steve and Youa's wedding on Saturday

Five things that make me very happy:
1. shopping
2. blogs
3. reading
4. moleskin notebooks
5. gossip girl

Five things I’m currently into:
1. blogging
2. guide books
3. breakthrough by colbie
4. skin care
5. research

Five things some people may or may not know about me:
1. my left eye is worse than my right
2. I can make a complete dress without a pattern
3. I can only snap my left fingers
4. I avoid liking MAC b/c so many people like it
5. I'm great at googling html codes but I can barely write them freehand

No comments:

Post a Comment