ginger afternoons

Sunday, October 24, 2010

[ ♡ ] Recent Purchases - booties & bag



I haven't shopped much lately, at least not like I used to on my weekly Friday trips to MOA with Kay years ago. But in the past week I did make two good purchases. I am supposed to be saving for a trip but in my defense I've had these things on my to buy list for a long time.

Case #1: good black booties
I have combed the earth (ok, mostly just MN malls) for these for the past three years or so and have just now found a pair that is both cute and wearable with a perfect 4 inch heel. How could I pass that up? I've bought and returned like three pairs that almost made the cut. I've already taken these babies for a ride once around an outdoor shopping area and they were ok in the pain department. They definitely hurt after a while but if I can dance in 5 inch heels all night, I can certainly walk and shop in 4 inchers. Here they are:
booties
They are Bandolinos from DSW, size 8 and they retail for $65.

Case #2: the perfect fall bag
I've been looking for the perfect bag for fall for the past 4 or so months and I know that is much shorter than my three year search for the shoes above but really, I was desperately looking for one. I didn't shop much this year because I'm done with school so I've been trying to name my shopping excursions in different terms so I wouldn't feel sad about not going back to school shopping and one of them is fall shopping. I just wanted a nice, brown fall purse. I found this one just days ago when I was testing my new booties:
hmbag
brown messenger bag from H&M, retailing for $30

And there you have it. Hopefully these will be the last purchases for this week at least.

♡ PaNhia

No comments:

Post a Comment