ginger afternoons

Sunday, October 24, 2010

[ ♡ ] Lists – Places to Visit


These are places that are top on my to visit list!

Photobucket
Venice, Italy – I have always wanted to go to Venice and travel by boat. There’s an old world romanticism about city on water that just calls to me. I once a long time ago even imagined living there for a few years but traveling by boat all the time would probably start to irritate me.
Photobucket
Rome, Italy – I can just imagine riding by the ruins on a vespa with a cute boy eating gelato!
Photobucket
Tokyo, Japan – I want to join the crowded streets and go through back alleys to find the shopping gems
Photobucket
Santorini, Greece – anyone who has watched a movie has seen this beautiful place complete with blue roofs and even bluer seas! I re-fell in love with it again when I watched sisterhood of the traveling pants.

♡ PaNhia

No comments:

Post a Comment